thought-provoking essays or 922 colorful, descriptive poems or even 922 mouth-watering recipes, you'd probably think, "My God, this Polish fellow is certainly prolific, isn't he dear?" But this is Twitter, and my tweets don't mean shit.
When I signed up for this thing, however, my intentions were pure. I thought it would be a huge challenge to condense my joke ideas and funny thoughts to a mere 140 characters. And it has been. It's been so challenging that I don't do it nearly as often as I should. Most of my time on Twitter is spent trying to engage Beetlejuice (@Beetlepimp) in conversation, or letting the eight people who follow me know that I'll be performing for seven people on Saturday at the ChuckleGiggleLaughRiotHut.
Every so often, though, this Twitter thing works exactly how I envisioned it. And when that happens, it's a goddamn beautiful thing. Here's what happens: I'll tweet out some zygote of a joke -- or a random funny thought -- that's retweeted by someone I respect, which gives me the motivation to flesh the idea out until it's ready to be tested at a number of soul-crushing open mics until, finally, roughly four to six months after the initial tweet, I'm proudly unveiling my beautiful, newborn baby at the ChuckleGiggleLaughRiotHut to the seven people I mentioned in the previous paragraph.
Problem is, I forget most of the things I tweet as soon as I tweet them. So in the interest of preservation, I'm going to be listing the little zygotes that I feel -- with a little nurturing -- have a shot at becoming a healthy, happy "dick joke" babies some day, starting with the 26 most recent ones. Let me know which ones you think have potential or, even better, just follow me on Twitter and tell me there.
- When the basket is passed around @ church instead of cash I put news stories on molester priests who were passed from parish to parish in it
- Every time my dog won't eat her dinner, I tell her to think about all the poor, starving dogs in China that will become somebody's dinner.
- In Ann Coulter's defense people are genetically predisposed to act in accordance w/ the appearance of their face & she has a very cunty face
- Best age to have kids? 48. Then when they ask to move back in after college, you can say: Of course you can room with me at the nursing home
- Old-People Speak 101: "You should've seen this town back in the day" translates to "This town was better before the minorities got here."
- Does anyone else have trouble determining if a person is really, really drunk or just European?
- Augusta National added its 1st women members on the condition they're OK w/ being called Sugartits & receiving playful taps on their bottoms
- Scott Stapp's autobiography reveals the Creed singer tried to commit suicide, confirming that not even Scott Stapp can stand Scott Stapp.
- If you're upset about the way Chic-fil-A treats gay people, then you'll be absolutely appalled by how it treats gay chickens.
- Next time your in a swanky bar, order a 'Pittsburgh Racist' and watch as the pretentious 'mixologist' pretends that he's heard of it.
- 'I don't know if it's b/c I'm ur mother or if it's the wording, but I just don't find that fisting skit funny.' - my mom's critique of a bit
- I can't wait until the first crop of kids from 'Toddlers & Tiaras' start resurfacing in episodes of 'Intervention.'
- The problem is, after you take it enough & build up a tolerance, 5 Hour Energy becomes 22~minute energy.
- Next time u call Customer Service, have filthy porn blaring in the background & say, 'can u speak up? Im in the middle of something.'
- New greeting card category: 'Loss of a God': ~ For people who just found out the religion they subscribed to their entire lives is bullshit.
- Been watching a band for 20 minutes now & I can't tell if they're Christian rock or just really corny, either way God would be disappointed
- Plato's Closet sounds way too pretentious for a place that sells USED clothes. That's why I'm opening up my own store: Aristotle's Asshole.
- Waiter: What kind of toast? Me (not understanding the question): umm, American I guess. Waiter: That's gotta be white, right?
- Can't a guy just blast Elliott Smith from a Boombox while standing on the edge of the Walt Whitman Bridge w/out people assuming the worst?
- There are probably a lot of people in prison who take offense to the phrase, "the truth will set you free."
- Transgender Tabbies: A daring reality show about cats who are trapped in the wrong bodies & owners who pay for their sex-change surgeries.
#StripClubFun Go to a club, jump on stage & scream, "honey have you lost ur goddamn mind?" as you attempt to cover a stripper with a blanket
- Aren't they all 'Drug-Free School Zones' or are there places where it's like 'These kids will never be shit, so peddle ur crank right here'?
- 'It's all smiles and handjobs until someone loses an eye' ~ Stacey, victim of an unfortunate digital manipulation accident.
- Guy in the funeral procession: The fact that you're dancing in ur car leads me to believe u don't care about the guy you're going to bury
- Rite aid worker: 'don't you want to save twenty percent with a wellness card?'Me: 'that's ok, i don't much like Jews.'